This whole foods based blondie recipe is great for Halloween and easy enough for the kids to help make!
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook time: 45 minutes Servings: 16 (or less)
1 ½ cups pumpkin puree (canned works best)
½ cup coconut oil, melted
½ cup coconut flour, sifted
¾ cup raw honey
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
2 tsp. ground ginger
½ tsp. nutmeg
½ - 1 cup dark chocolate chips (or some dark chocolate chopped into small chunks)
2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
Spatula, wooden spoon or wax paper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease an 8×8 baking pan with some extra coconut oil.
- Mix all the ingredients except for the coconut sugar together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with the coconut sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.
Sign up to receive bi-weekly updates about nutrition, health and wellness for you and your family here. As a free gift Michal will send you her eBook 10 Step Guide to Ultimate Wellness.