Yummy guacamole recipe!
Juice from 2 limes
Small onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, grated or finely chopped
¼ - ½ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
Pinch of ground cumin
Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
1. Slice avocados in half lengthwise, remove the pit and scoop the flesh into a bowl.
2. Mash with a fork.
3. Add lime juice, onion, garlic, cilantro and cumin and stir to combine.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. If you prefer a spicier option, add the jalapeno and combine.
6. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Sign up to receive bi-weekly updates about nutrition, health and wellness for you and your family here. As a free gift Michal will send you her eBook 10 Step Guide to Ultimate Wellness.