It is truly remarkable how quickly time flies and babies grow. In the blink of an eye you're baby will develop from a little bundle in your arms to running around and getting into everything!
Our baby essentials list for 0-5 months can be found here. Our list of transition pieces to consider when your baby starts to get more mobile around six months, is below. You can download a pdf copy here.
- High chair/seat when solids are introduced and baby can sit up
- Bibs that are easy to wipe down!
- Fresh Food Feedings for introducing whole foods to babies and toddlers
- Baby bowls and plate, and spoons with long handles for easier feeding
- Sippy cup and regular cup, as appropriate
- Fork and spoon, as appropriate
- Baby food paraphernalia (if you're making your own baby food read this post)
- Drool bibs for when baby is teething
- Baby fold-away jumper or Jolly Jumper
- Baby seat or chair
- Baby activity table (to practice standing)
- Teething toys
- Stuffed animals
- Board books
Confirm current government safety standards for when it is considered safe both from a height and age perspective to put your child in a forward facing car seat and eventually a booster seat.
Baby and Toddler Proofing